Diendan8a1
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Một số topic tiếng Anh

Go down

Một số topic tiếng Anh  Empty Một số topic tiếng Anh

Bài gửi by Admin Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Leisure activities:
 I think reading book is best leisure activity. And, in my opinion, reading book is good for your mind and memory. Firstly, when you reading book, you can get more information from it.Secondly, reading book can make you relaxing. It's great when you feel tired. Thirdly, you can do it to kill time. In short , you should read book in your free time !!!
Life in countryside:
 I live in country for long years.
 In there, people are very kine and friendly. They always help me when I need,. In oder, people are hard-working, they often try to finish their work in a short time. In addition, the scenery is very beautiful. There are many types of bird and animal. But, It's very quiet and peaceful. Also that, the air is fresh! And, I can do many things that I can't do in the city, such as: swimming the river, climbing the tree,etc. In every afternoon, I often run around the hill, shout out lout with disturbing people and feel the fresh air. The food is fresh,too. So I don't worry about dirty food.
i live in there, grown in there and I love it very much!!
Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

https://diendan8a1.forumvi.net

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết